diao

argghghghg.... i'm so off form today...

e maths n a maths.. i was like yawning n lying my head on my table.

chinese, so typical, cant sleep cos cher in front of me.

it's only until history... was expecting Hitler: Rise of Evil!!! lol... watched the front part... so zai... i felt that i'm like a fan of hitler??!! omg... ok... diao... lol...

physics... nothing special.. followed mr ong to take my long-lost 5-yr series.. ouch.. mr ong then talk alot of crap which i forgot all of it? XD

haha... pon the whole 2 sel.. dental appointment... toking bout tat my mouth still hurts... argghhhhh.... the dentist poke tio my gum, the same spot, twice, cos she tried to pull the power bond (aka rubber band) over the top of all my teeth.. ouch, ver ouchy, very.

when home with a packet of fries.. my mum n i gobbled them up in like 2 minutes?! used comp.. customized the new vista comp, actually played with the sidebar.. tried to finish my flash maths game... so lame.. most of the answers are b, in fact it should be 7 of them.. now what i need is a good sleep... i cant wait no longer (for holiday-sleep n comp!!!)

ok.. mum's calling me to shut down the comp, threatened to close the modem!..

CYA!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept Holidays

momolove 3

CCA