Job

Going bras basah soon. Apply for a job at popular... Arghh.. I'm so scared.. First time applying a job personally. Wait, 2nd. First is last year, mac. Lol... Didn't get accepted though. Lol... Both time need people go with me. Thanks yek liang! Lol. Garh.. Dunno wad to do at home sia..

Btw, yesterday went for a movie with jovyne n junliang. My girlfriend is an agent. Although the movie is in korean, and I probably dun understand the 'blabbering', I still laughed alot.. Overall, the movie is nice. Action comedy. In KOREAN! Haha.. First korean movie.. Lol! +1 on my list of 'First times in 2009'. Haha.. I'll remember to put that list on on the last day of 2009. Haha. Anw, after the movie, we wanted to bowl. BUT! The bowling alley closed for competition. Ended up going home. BORING!!!! This few recent 'AWW-THINGS' aren't good. Haiz. Can't we have a proper outing? Class chalet next week.. I might not go if I get my job. Besides, not many people from the gang going, those in sg, won't be going, I guess. I rather go timo's house play xbox then go chalet. Maybe bbq I go lor.. Lol... Okay, cya.

*blog's dying, low traffic frequency. This sucks.
O's sucks, before, during and after*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept Holidays

momolove 3

CCA