End

Finally. Over le. After 4 years in AHS, it's finally over. But. But. The holiday mood isn't there. I can't feel it.

Watched 2012 today. Jovyne said it was sadistic. YES. IT IS. People dying, getting crushed, blah blah blah.. Overall it was not bad. The story plot, not much actually. Just, people dying. HAHAHA... The movie was nice, but I almost freeze to death. Lol.. After the movie, I went home. Yes, went home. We spent half an hour trying to decide on our next location. And ended up all going home. Fuck it. If there's another outing, planned everything from start to the end. Fuck. I hate wasting time deciding. Fuck it. Take it as a rant. I'm pissed. Totally. Came home and saw my sister playing Audition.

THE FUCKING LAPTOP CANT TAKE ANYMORE GAMES! FUCK IT! FUCK! I CANT EVEN PLAY MY SOASE!

_|_

Goddammit. FML.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept Holidays

momolove 3

CCA