surfing the web n only just know that:

FIREFOX 3 IS OUT!


lol.. i'm like just on-ing the comp, click IE, close IE, go to Quicklaunch toolbar, press LGMS, and i'm playing.. didn't bothered to look at the latest happening..

back to firefox.. quite cool.. much better than firefox 2, and IE.. lol.. bored of IE since i start to use my new vista comp, which SUCKS!!! some pics of the new firefox. the theme i selected is super nice, i love it!!!

fine... i cant post the damn pic cause my blog is WAYYYYY SMALL!!

very black. my taskbar black, in fact, everything on my comp black la.. lol.. talking bout black makes me think of SOMEONE.....

lol... had fun playing LGMS.

prawnmee: still ranger, lv 103
dratini132: spearman liao, lv 44
LimeIceblend: priest, lv 81

so sian.. cant play since school has reopen, OFFICIALLY.

im tried to do my SS now, guess wad, i forget bring my SS text home. LMAO!

ok.. gtg.. cya around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept Holidays

momolove 3

CCA