pissed off...

this WILL my starting post... i deleted the actual one.. too short... nvm.. i also dun like to say any1 on 1st post...

ok la, as the title says.. I"M PISSED

problem no.1:

my topic is MIA.... how can i get it on ther???

problem no.2:

ok.. guess how long i spent to actually totally finish the foundation of my template on firefox???

4 whole hours!!!

I already tested more than 4 different html codes... for like 2.5 hours i spent my time on trying the codes on blogger but it always have:

HTML ERRORS...

so i'm totally pissed n i switched to xanga, which pissed EVEN me more..

no editting of html codes available!!!

but the thing that pissed me off the most:

i was, all the while, using the old version codes of blogger on new version of blogger...

ok fine, laugh all u can...
I'M A BLOGGING IDIOT >.<

problem no.3:

try using firefox and IE to view my blog... see the diff???

IE: what i wanted... NICE RITE???

Firefox: walau... black background become white background, colour of scrolling bar also different.... wtf...

I'm pissed....

ok wadever.... now is like 0016 hrs.... but i still wan continue doing the blog....

ok la... bb.. nite.. or morning??!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept Holidays

momolove 3

CCA