... wadever....

u noe something MAJOR happened today!!
U SEE THE MAJOR IS IN ITALIC N BOLD.....

nothing much la... it's only train service disruption la..

BUT affect me quite much leh.. from Pasir Ris to Tanah Merah is affected.. If u noe where i live, u will wonder why it affected me when i live nearer to the city.

I take bus to school... the bus like kena FILLED UP when i board it... so crowded... So i got off at Eunos n took MRT instead... 45cents wasted!!!

i not tat stingy la.. '45 cents only!!!' most people think like tat... but i top up my own card this time... my own pocket money...

SLAPPA U R LEON, SO STINGY....

wadever la....

today was super boring...
CL was held in Computer Lab!! oh yeah, my fav place, although i every friday need go there for 3hours...

Physics bored me.. i was day dreamin la.. (sorry Mr Ong!!!)

Chemistry was kind of boring too..

E maths was the worst... i wish to slappa the teacher la.. he don't wan to tell us the 3rd way to solve Chpt 2.6 Q9c when we dun understand the previous 2 ways...

History was rather okay, but cher was like repeating last friday's topic...

English was at the last 2 periods.. i felt like sleeping but dun dare.. (i sitting in the front for goodness sake!!)

tried to help evan n grace to do the notice board... in the end we ended up drawing on the whiteboard instead.. dismissed at 4pm.. then i super bored so i went to TEN..

Annoucement: LAN IS BACK AT TEN!!! HURRAY!!
(for those losers that visit TEN so often la).

i guess u guys feel super bored after reading so much complains from me... should change my profession... PROFESSIONAL COMPLAIN-MAKER!! (when jing ying sees this she will CONFIRM diao me de.....)

ok la end le la... u all super bored le ba.... Below is an youtube video i've been watching... MORE BORING!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept Holidays

momolove 3

CCA