REBIRTH. for awhile..

ok.. im back.. finally?! lol

i'm usin this powerful internet connection tat has:

Download Speed: 5954 kbps (744.3 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 850 kbps (106.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

ok.. it dropped by 4mbps cause my sis also using.. should have remove sia... so i'll have super fast internet! yeah! diaos... still, very unstable, might lag when ggc or hamachi, but surely wont dc 5times faster, come on... lol.. MIOTV! yeah.. gonna install soon... SOON!

my current progress:

slack n slack n slack. pass by each day after each day.. bored. just damn bored. no mood for study somehow. i need a PUSH! lol.. dun push me down the stairs!!! XD.. just play slack last minute chiong hw, lol, wad can i do, so NO LIFE!

i'm still playing maple private, BerserkMS and KrytecMS, high lvl la, can say, with the 1000x n 300x exp, sure high lvl.. AND DOTA! FINALLY can use Garena liao, after my miraculous fingers had click click click....

Now timo's trying to get me to play Diablo 2, but the @#%^#%*%# LimeWire, FrostWire and BitComet is downloading at a... mmmm.... 5KB/sec transfer rate, highest i think 40 only?! despite my new internet plan.. some1 help leh.

ok... gtg.. thanks for ready my REBIRTH post. n maybe my hp too low horntail whack me i die, then the bishop no more ress cause he also die then tat is so wonderful n i need another bishop to ress me n i dunno when it will happen n if i continue typing pple reading this will find me stupid n if u continue reading this ain't u stupid too n so u better press alt+F4 to get ur ass out of here.

ok.. crap.. ok bye bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept Holidays

momolove 3

CCA