IM NOT EMO

people been saying im emoing alot in class. but guys, i want to tell u something:

I'M NOT EMO-ING!

it's just tat im tired. im trying to get myself to wake up at 5am in the morning and sleep earlier. i woke up at 5am but didnt sleep early, so i'm lacking sleep.

okay.. so yeah. i want to vent my anger here, didnt wanted to do it in school:

EH MOTHERFUCKER. KNN, UR CHAIR WASNT THERE AT ALL WHEN I CAME TO UR EMPTY SEAT, I GRABBED A CHAIR FROM THE OTHER END OF THE CLASS AND SAT THERE. THEN U COME IN KPKB. I TOOK THE FUCKING CHAIR MYSELF N I FUCKING DUNNO WHERE THE HELL DID THAT BLOODY CHAIR U CLAIMED TO HAD TOOK WENT TO. PULL ME OFF MY SEAT SOMEMORE. DUN THINK U NOE MARTIAL ART I SCARED U. I DUN WAN HIT U ONLY. FUCK U DICKHEAD. BETTER WATCH OUT.

tat certainly felt good... i got the urge to punch him right in the face at that moment, but i held back. not worth punching an idiot cause of a chair n his idiotic attitute. yes u dickhead, this is a warning. dun make me flare up. i dun retaliate doesnt mean im a coward. im tolerating only. i wont show any mercy if i get really pissed off. there's a limit to everything, especially my tolerance. so u better watch out.

okay.... end off le...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept Holidays

momolove 3

CCA