specs

okay, i just changed my specs. so i decided to post a tribute to my past specs.. dated from pri sch.. i still keep them.. haha.. now, enjoy :)

NOW SHOWING, MY 6 SPECTACLES (in order of time)
Photobucket

SPECTACLE BOXES:
Photobucket

okay. this is my first specs. oval full-frame. rusted.. haha.. 2004
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

next up. a more rectangular specs. c.2004 - 2005
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
look at the condition of the specs. bent here n there. lol..

my third i threw away. broke in the middle.

This is my fourth. the sides suddenly dropped off during one fine day. lol.. 2006 - 2007
PhotobucketPhotobucket

so after the fourth, i said i'm sick of broken specs. told my mum to get thicker frames. Presenting, my 1st half-frame specs (2007 - 2008):
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket



















lol.. in better conditions then other old ones.
used it for 1 whole year. haha.. but the degree got high, so had to change.
Sixth specs, second half-frame. My favourite. First time choose blue. (2008 - Aug 2009)



i love this specs alot..

Now. Presenting my new specs. lol.. nothing much. looked like the 2nd one, but silver/black only. (Aug 2009 - )

PhotobucketPhotobucket

lol.. having slight headache wearing it...

yeah... haha.. lol.. okay. i got work to do.. cya..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept Holidays

momolove 3

CCA