lazy

im not myself this few days. get sick very easily... relax, no h1n1, hopefully... almost every morning i get some sort of running nose, n headache every second day. sunday was terrible, got a horrible flu. didnt go tuition... now i'm having a rather light headache, n running nose this morning... ahhhhh.. lol.. okay. good thing we're gonna have a chain of holidays in this 2 weeks. tmr, firday n next monday.. more time at home. dunno good or bad. i'll be tempted to use the comp, n play. fck man...

btw,
O LEVELS CHINESE RESULTS, OUT IN THIS TWO WEEKS

ahhh, so worried... i dun wan get lower than a2, if not damn sad, need retake. i cant wait to stop chinese lessons. we're doing redundant stuffs like memorising gong han and doing ting xie... not that i dun like wang bi yu, she's an awesome teacher, but i want to stop chinese once and for all, no distinction, 2 more chinese papers. wahhh... BUAY TAHAN... lol..

im trying to study hard now, prelims in 3 weeks.. i feel tat i have a better understanding of my add maths. thx to my ttn teacher... instead of hating binomial, i start to do them, very fun to do the "shortcut". hu wan learn ask me personally, i'm willing to teach!!! lol... my humanities still as screwed as ever. good thing is i tyco get 32/50 for History mock exam, thx to my 1st essay. smoke to paragraph 9 marks!! lol.. 2nd essay 1st time conclude, got almost full marks, jus realised, 12/13, not 12/12. srry guys!! lol... today got back ss mock exam. 24/50. screwed. my new technique never works. 3 sbq question, last essay question, first essay, 4th sbq question. i always cant finish my 1st essay, so alot marks gone. i wonder how wenjie does it. 44/50 for midyr SS, 46/50 for history mock exam...

okay, something contrasting from above, i'm addicted to video games, as usual. this time, Exteel, some mechanaught online fighting game... i like something eugene said: i dun play gundam rip-offs. nice one, but i dun care, i still play.. lol. THANKS TIMO!! MAKE ME PLAY... lol.. jing bu qi you huo... lol... my fault la.. yi fa bu ke shou shi.. flaunting my chinese leh... lol... people reading this mai guai lan me in class. read can, but jus shut up. i'm saying out wad i wan to say here, wan comment use the tagboard, not in class pls. i had enough of these nonsense when exams is jus round the corner..

okay. i'm off, with a song to end.



my headache's starting to kill me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept Holidays

momolove 3

CCA