Grad Day

Okay posting again.

No lessons today. So woke up late. Shiok sia.. Haha.. But damn. I'm gonna go up stage later.. Grad ceremony.. Wad am i gonna do?? Earlier this year when i went up, i hurried all the way.. Almost ran to my prize, grabbed it, a quick bow, and got out asap.. I didnt even dared to look at the audience. 1500+ pairs of eyes, im scared.. This time, sec3, and parents.. Smaller, but i am scared..Still scared. Wad should i do when im on stage? Omg.. I seriously lost!!! Arghh.. Even though i'm leaving, i dun feel anything.. Lol..

Okay something else.. This few days was fun.. Mg's 'Guess' kept us laughing.. Haha.. 1st question was a Lion, n the answer is me! Haha.. Then i went to use fb's 'Your Past Life' application. N i got a Lion. Coincidence? Or fate? Haha.. 2nd was a Cat. I dun get it. The answer was Jovyne. ???? Lol.. Okay. 3rd was a giveaway. Wolf. Who else? 4th was Owl. Ho Ming? I still dun get it.. Im waiting for the 5th to come.. Now, everyday would be study, wait for next 'Guess', slack, sleep.. It's jus wait. Wad can i do now? Wait another 11 days. Wait, 11 days?! Tat's damn fast! Omg.. I'm not gonna panic... Lol..

Got a chunk of new songs this few days.. Hoobastank's singles, Dead By Sunrise's new album, and a lot of songs from jov. Really must thank her.. She's been providing me with a lot of songs, most r nice.. Haha.. Thx!

Okay.. I'm feeling hungry.. Oh shit.. My hard-boiled eggs!!

Okay.. I jus gobbled them up.. Now im popping van Houten white choc almonds into my mouth.. They r nice.. But a bit too sweet.. Original nicer.. Haha.. Okay.. I wanna go study le, cya..

*Awaits the next special day...*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept Holidays

momolove 3

CCA