random

Ahh. Finally felt like posting. I have nothing special in mind to post, so this should be another rant. The exam stress has yet to hit me, but it's very near. 23 more days. My subjects aren't perfect yet, still below my personal expectation. A1 for History, Sciences and Maths. I'm not even halfway thru. I'm lacking the ability to study at home. TV, internet and my comfy sofa and bed. My weekdays are getting less productive. My stamina lasts me only a few days, and dies for the rest of the week. I'm losing speed, I'm losing time, I'm losing hope. I need a new motivating force. My previous ones had drained their capability. Perhaps you. Yes, you. Red Bull, can you give me wings? LOL!!! Haha.. Okay. I'm still thinking positive. Yeah, it's true for what I've mentioned. I'm losing time, I need better stamina to keep me going, maybe I'll change my petrol to Grade 98?? Lol.. Motivation, I've found one, tried to use it, but it doesn't seems to work. I'm looking forward to the day when I'm alone at home. So I can scream out loud and not affect anyone. Damn. I need fresh air. I need change. I need something not from my mundane life. But no one seems to be free. Everyone's busy with their own stuffs. Not now I guess. I'm on my own for the time being. 23 more days, 18 days of exams. And it will be over. I just hope that 13 Oct comes quickly, so I'll have a new set of songs to listen to, and 13 Nov, so I can let down everything.

O' sucks...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept Holidays

momolove 3

CCA