111th post

Haha! Okay, so more results today. Got back E Math P1, Physics, Chinese, SS and History. Here are the marks:

E Math P1: 64/80
I could have got higher. Careless, careless, careless. Positive and negative sign, bearing no 0 in front.. Okay.. Rather pissed.. But overall 82%.. I'm happy already:)

Physics P1: 27/40 P2: 47/80.. 61.7%.. Was expecting a bit more higher for P2.. But this is the result of not studying hard for physics.. Lol..

Chinese was terrible.. Didnt care much about it.. I taking my O Level results for my L1R5. So here is the lousy marks:
Compo: 32/50, Letter: 12/20, P2: 45/70. 63.6%. B4. I dun care. O's B3..

SS: 31/50. Quite shocked that i got such marks. Guan Xiang got 41/50, highest in class, and got kp like siao.. Haha.

History SEA: 32/50. A total shocker. I wrote one paragraph for all my answers, except 2nd essay got 2.. Plus i was half asleep while doing it.. N 32?? Wth..

World History: 34/50. Okay, expected abit higher, cos SEQ ms fadhzila gave b4 le.. Should have just wrote something for 1d.. Beats a blank, and might get my first A for Humanities paper.. Garhh.. Overall 66% for History. Not bad la.. Tot i'll fail...

So current L1R5 (minus L1) for Prelims is EM1+Chem2+Hist3+CL3+Phy4 = 13.. My target of 15 gone le.. English impossible A2.. Nvr get above 60 b4 for EL.. Dunno how my EL in o's.. Sure pull up my L1R5.. Zzz.. Wait till tmr then..

Okay.. I need to go catch some sleep. Ytd only slept 4hrs.. haha.. Cya!!

''Believe in miracles, cause it do happens.''

P/S: I'm tempted. Almost went to watch BSG... I'm sorry!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept Holidays

momolove 3

CCA