Sept Holidays

okay, posting again...

2010 World Cup Qualifier:
ARGENTINA 1- BRAZIL 3

I'm utterly disappointed.. But the Brazillian defense was great. The Argentinian offense just cant break through. Argentina needs to win the next one!! It's boring without Argentina!! Lol.. Shall not talk bout it.

Yup, so it's one week of holiday! Will be catching my sleep. Consecutively two weeks of midnight oil burning, and I'm totally drained. Tiring. Also wanna catch up with my good friends, very long never go out with them le, due to all the preparation for prelims. Always enjoy being with them. Haha. Y issit always during the graduating year where I get to appreciate my friends more?? Damn. Will miss them like I missed my primary school friends, but I guess it'll be more.

Holiday le, but still got tuition and Maths homework.. Grrr.. Have to do sia.. Lol. Will be receiving Maths and Chemistry papers on Friday. Ms Chan says that only a handful of us pass. I'm hoping I'll be one of them. I'm worried.. Lol. 4 Maths paper in one shot. I might not be able to take the heat. I counted my A Math marks. Minus 19m for P1, 26m for P2. If exclude my carelessness, IF, I can still get 75.125%. Still A1. LOL!! E Math much more confident, high chance of getting >80. At least it's far more better than midyrs, I totally screwed up then. Haha.

I wanna go cycle again. Maybe with the gang. Or all by myself from Pasir Ris to Bedok Reservior, like what I always do. But things would change soon ba, I guess. I'm happy everyday, because of you:) Seriously, I don't need any kp-ing ah, especially dale!! Haha..

Okay, need go do tuition hw le, grrr.. Cya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

momolove 3

CCA