F1 weekend

Ahh.. Posting again. A very busy n exciting weekend. Saturday was my grandpa's 80th bday. Dinner at crystal jade at ngee ann city. Went there straight after tuition.. Was the 3rd to reach there, behind my aunt and grandpa, so i have to sit beside grandpa.. Got questioned abit on my studies. I jus answered honestly lor.. Then my eldest cousin came. He's going off to Coventry, UK to study Law. Funny thing was tt my aunt kept worrying bout him.. She was going, is there instant noodles in UK?? My cuz's answer was damn nice.. "British are also human beings, of course they also have instant noodles!" lol.. Then my aunt wanted to get him a carton of noodles.. -.-''' Okay.. Dinner started at 7.20pm, as my eldest sis, then uncle and 2 cuz, and finally my parents n sis came.. The first dish was some charsiew, duck n chicken.. Haiz.. I hate it when i sit beside my grandpa.. My aunt n I will take food for him, then he wont eat much, so the food ends up on my plate.. Grrr... Lucky the next few dishes the waitress separates for us.. It's until the second last dish tat i kena again.. Longevity buns.. My grandpa will take two. Then each of us takes one. So everyone finishes their bun except for my grandpa.. N he passes the bun to me.. Oh crap.. I was like, omg.. Other food okay, but longevity bun, alot of symbolism de.. Didnt dare to touch the bun until my mum prompt me to eat it. "Grandpa give you, you must eat." So i jus ate it lor. So ended with dessert. Yam and coconut milk i think.. Couldnt make it out, but it was nice for sure.. Then made our way home..

Went out to Tampines before physics tuition on Sunday. Shopping with my mum and sisters.. At first was boring.. 20 minutes in Calvin and Keith.. Then after some shoes and bags were bought, it was my turn. Royal Sporting House.. Needed a new pair of shoes.. I stared at the branded shoes. Reebok, Nike n Adidas. Omg. $60-$150.. Budget was $70, n only can get running shoes.. I dunwan running shoes now, i have two. Throwing one away tmr.. My yonex sport shoes.. Too small.. Then had a look and my sis says have a look at Converse, so hopped over there, none of liking n back to RHS, had my eyes on a pair of Adidas shoes.. $89.. Aww.. Then went to Adidas at Tamp One, worse, no shoes of liking, went back RHS for the 3rd time.. This time, my dad raised my budget to $90. Sweet.. Got in, tried my shoes, paid, n gone for dinner.. Shall wear in next few days.. A pair of white adidas shoes.. Should be classified as sneakers ba.. So off to tuition, leaving the females behind.. Ttn was fun.. Laughed alot.. Haha.. Wasnt very productive though.. Went thru P2 Section B n did P1 n went thru half the paper.. Then got home and sat in front of the tv until 11.. F1!!!

Redbull and Brawn didnt do very well.. Vettel at 4th, Webber's brake faulty, n crashed while turning. Skid off track n crash tail first on the sidewalls. Ouch... Jensen Button led Brawn GP for the 5th n 6th placings, not really good for table leaders. Lewis Hamilton did an excellent job. Leader thruout until some1 got a mishap, then Hamilton went for the pit. 6.5 seconds and he got out behind Alonso.. And he came in champion!! These are the top 5: Hamilton (McLaren), Glock (Toyota), Alonso (Renault), Vettel (Redbull) n Button (Brawn). Rosberg quite sad sia. Started at 2nd, ended at ???... One major highlight is that Ferrari's Raikkonen did a turn at 280kph, Turn 6. Fastest in F1 Racing i think.. The commentator said tat. But he came in 10th.. Singapore's track is tough. Around 20 turns, with only 2 straight routes..

Okay.. It's like midnight?? Got to sleep le.. Good night!

28 days to O Levels. Argghhh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept Holidays

momolove 3

CCA