prelims part 2

Okay, been in hell for like, 2 weeks?? Prelims was crazy.. Didn't really study. Tmr last paper, I hope it's over soon. Most probably slacking until results are out. I'm still not expecting much, best is get 15, but at least not 20+ happy le.. Poly dun need so zai L1R5. Haha.. I'm still pondering whether if I should choose poly when I get a L1R5 that is suitable.

wth, it's hard to keep pressing shift n type. i wanna be more 'formal'.. lol... heck le.. okay. so 4 days of rest got me kinda screwed up for the last 4 papers. i didnt have the mood to do the paper. plus i'm hit with something new, something hard, almost fell when it happened, but i stood strong and with the encouragement of a good friend, i got through it. thanks dude =D dun ask me wad happened cos im not gonna say, not for now...

okay, need go prepare for tuition le, cya..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept Holidays

momolove 3

CCA