Music

Okay, posting again.. This few days lazy update.. Plus also got nothing to blog about.. So ya, just updating.. Decided to publish the top 3 English and 3 Chinese on my playlist.. Okay, so here they are..

ENGLISH:

Firstly...
Fire - Dead By Sunrise
This song was out in 1 Sept, but i managed to get it only last week. The lyrics are very nice...I like the chorus the most.. Haha.. Okay, enjoy the song...



Next up...
Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
Didnt really like LP's emo songs.. But starting to appreciate n like them le.. This is just one of my more favoured one. Okay, enjoy.


Finally...
No Surprise - Daughtry
I have this song for quite long le, but never had the thought of deleting it or wad.. Now I more open to slow song, so this song is gonna stay.. Haha..


Realize that these songs all on topics like leaving someone or something?? Lol, I emo-ing.. Haha.. Leaving AHS in a month or so. I dun miss the whole of AHS, I'm dying to leave AHS, but I jus miss the handful of people. Haha.. Okay now, Chinese. I dun have much chinese songs, but enough to list 3. So here they are.

1st,
出神入化 - 飞轮海
A very nice, fast beat song. Haha, for a English-Rock listener, not bad le =D


2nd,
天使心 - 林俊杰
always loved this song, but just got hold of it.. haha..


Last but not least,
雨是眼泪 - 飞轮海
haha.. nice song.. haha..


okay, i wanna go bathe, eat then decide whether to study for tmr's physics paper.. k cya..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept Holidays

momolove 3

CCA