picnic

Okay.. Posting again.. Some results were taken back today.. Quite happy though.. Made a gd improvement..

Amaths P2 64/100. Not bad. An improvement of bout 20marks from midyrs. Still quite disappointed, was expecting an A. 12marks careless!! Argh.. Lol. Still have P1. Zzz..

E Math P2 82(+2)/100. Whee.. Another 20marks improvement.. Very happy. Mr Koh counted my marks wrongly. Haha.. Im getting my $4!! But still have P1.. Zzzz..

Chem P1 31/40, P2 56.5/80. Overall 72.9%. Another happy one:) From midyr's 50% to such kind of marks.. Ms chan's detestable face changed to a smile!! Haha..

So after that was picnic!! With hm, mg, qx, me, jov, sy n jy.. But the weather was horrible.. We were like on the way to ECP then it started to pour.. Made our way slowly to ecp. Ended up having the sandwiches jy made under a big shelter. It was rather nice though.. She was asking for our opinions, so i told jy this: 'eh if ur o's fail hor, can go be chef la...' haha!!! Then after eating n emptying a bottle of coke, we played 'monkey' with jov's ball.. So fun. then the rain stopped, so we walked to ecp.. Mmm.. I love the sea breeze!! Haha.. Finally could relax after so much tiring studying.

Cycling was our choice. A very eventful one.. Jov n sy swapped their tandem bike with me n mg's bike.. It was super tiring. Knees were aching, paddling so hard n not much speed gained, n my back ached. I'm so not going for a tandem bike anymore!! Grr. Swapped back. N sy crashed into a little girl skating, bruised her knee. Ooo... The little girl didnt like cry or something. Sy oso like nth happened. Two tough girls:) haha.. Then we cycled to bedok point, took a group pic, and enjoyed the sea breeze.. It was so relaxing!! Haha.. Then we cycled eastward, rather far.. I love speeding on a bike.. The feeling when the wind blows on u, it was awesome. N i cruised for 10seconds+ without holding the handlebars!!! Haha.. Enjoyed a bit by the sea and we went back, it was almost times up. 3hrs, 1hr extra from my usual 2.. Lol.

So we sat at a bench n enjoyed our snacks, after returning our bikes. Played 'zong ji mi ma'. For the first time, i lost in the game. Final match with jy n i lost her.. Grr.. Then when we were bout to leave, my leg muscles cramped. I couldnt bend my right leg at all. Struggled for a couple minutes and i was able to walk. I guess i stressed too hard on the bike. Having cramps around my knee now, my usual problem. Then had dinner at mac n went home.

It was fun today, but tiring.. Always enjoyed alot with the grp. But this should be the last time i'll be going out with the group to play. O's now. That's my focus, n should be everyone's too. Okay.. I wanna go bathe and bandage my knee before i go cripple. Haha.. Cya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept Holidays

momolove 3

CCA